Once again, it is looking like Salem (7-0) and Amherst (8-0). That one is going to be worth the road trip (again)
Once again, it is looking like Salem (7-0) and Amherst (8-0). That one is going to be worth the road trip (again)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I was watching on the Roanoke news station, and I want NO part of Amherst. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Last year they finally got Salem and ended the state title streak of the Spartans 25-21 if I remember right. Both clubs are chocked full of awesome athletes, freaknasty defenses, and potent offenses.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Freaknasty?? I love it lol
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
If they play that on a Friday Night I might make a trip to watch it.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
we landed 2 kids off that Amherst team, Peter Rose and Derrick McCoy...i think Rose plays QB and DB, and McCoy is a RB/WR and LB/DE
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks